Dr. Barbara Friedmann (geb. Holzinger)
- 2004-2010 PhD in Ecology at University of Vienna, Austria (Thesis: “Effects of climate change on alpine vegetation”)
- 2001-2002 ERASMUS year at University of Uppsala, Sweden
- 1999-2003 Bachelor Biology, Honors in Plant Sciences, Edinburgh University, UK
- 1998-1999 Chinese Language studies at RenMin DaXue and TiYuDaXue in Beijing, China
- 1998 Graduation High school International School of Beijing (Beijing, China)
Friedmann B., Pauli H., Gottfried M. and Grabherr G. (2011) Suitability of methods for recording species numbers and cover in alpine long-term vegetation monitoring. Phytocoenologia, 41 (2), 143-149.
Friedmann B., Grabherr G. (2009) What happens when alpine plants are exposed to a lowland climate? – Verh.zool.-bot.Ges.Wien146: 159–170.
Holzinger, B., Hülber, K., Camenisch, Grabherr G. (2008) Changes in plant species richness over the last century in the eastern Swiss Alps: elevational gradient, bedrock effects and migration rates Plant Ecology 195: 179. doi:10.1007/s11258-007-9314-9.