Key research themes
Governance (in environment policy), regional development, local politics, social capital, minority rights, overseas development policy
- Since 01/2012 : Project manager (self-acquired project) at the Institute of Mountain Research: Man & Environment of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Innsbruck.
- 05/2011–12/2011: Project manager (self-acquired project) at the Centre for Climate Change Adaptation Technologies (alpS), Innsbruck.
- 10/2010–05/2011: Freelance academic writer, Vienna.
- 11/2008–10/2010: Project manager with self-acquired project at the University of Innbruck.
- 07/2008–07/2009: Employee of AlpS GmbH, Project Acquisition, Innsbruck.
- 01/2008–06/2008: Employee of Grid-IT, public relations, Innsbruck.
- 06/2007–06/2008: Contract researcher at the Research Institute of Mountain Research: Man and Environment of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Innsbruck.
- 05/2007: Freelance contributor to the Globalance Project with a workshop on Development and International Trade. Issues, Actors, Interests, our Response, Budapest.
- 10/2006–04/2007: Freelance contributor to the project Parliamentarians in North-South Dialogue of the Austrian North-South Institute, Vienna.
- 09/2006: Internship at the Vienna Office of the Austrian Green Party, Vienna.
- 07–08/2006: Internship at TIME (Tyrolean Institute for Human Rights and Development Policy),
- 03–07/2004: Internship at Südwind Tirol, Innsbruck.
- 10/1999–04/2006: Degree studies of Political Science, Social Psychology and Pedagogics at the University of Innsbruck and Loughborough University.
- 06/1998–06/1999: alternative service (in lieu of military service) at the municipal Sozial- und Gesundheitssprengel, Innsbruck
- 02/1998: higher education entrance qualification (A-level equivalent) at Bundesrealgymnasium Adolf-Pichler-Platz, Innsbruck.
- 01/1996–11/2005: Freelance work at Hugo Flossmann Funeral Directors Ltd., Innsbruck.
- 06/2006–09/2008: Member of the Federal Board of an Austrian NGO.
- 06/2004–11/2008: Member of the Regional Board of an Austrian NGO, Innsbruck.
- 09/2002–06/2003: Speaker of the Erasmus students in the Students-Staff-Assembly of the Department for European & International Studies, Loughborough University.
- 06/1998–06/1999: Speaker of the Civil Servants of the Sozial- und Gesundheitssprengel der Stadt Innsbruck
- Canada-Award for Young Scientists 2006 of the Canadian Studies Centre of the University of Innsbruck for the masters thesis on: "Indigenous Rights Recognition in Federal Systems – Nunavut: the "Good News"-Case?"
- 1st Scientific Award of the Austrian-Canadian Society 2006 for the masters thesis.