The July 2016 issue of “eco.mont – The Journal on Protected Mountain Areas Research and Management” is now available.
This issue of “eco.mont” has an emphasis on articles with a comparative approach:
- Peter Strasser takes a closer look at the many types of protection found in the Alpine Convention area.
- Chiao Yin et al. examine fish diversity across 14 nature reserves in Jiangxi Province, China.
- Isabelle Arpin et al. look at the role and diverse composition, organization, activities and formation of scientific councils in protected areas in the Alps.
- Eduard Inglès Yuba et al. analyse governance in conflict situations triggered by sports practice in two protected mountain areas in Catalonia, Spain.
- Daniel Kreiner and Alexander Maringer look back on ten years of published research in Gesäuse National Park, with a thematic focus on management-relevant research as well as on vertebrates and higher plants within the forests.
- Joanna Siwek reports on the effect of wastewater from tourist lodges on the streams in Tatra National Park in Poland.
- Axel Borsdorf et al. track the encroachment of real estate activities on the Dunes of Concón, Chile.
- Michael Duda summarizes landscape management measures to support land snails in Wienerwald Biosphere Reserve.
Lesen Sie hier weiter!