Inhalt des Heftes:
- Perception of and attitudes towards a new Swiss biosphere reserve – a comparison of residents’ and visitors’ views
- Use of protected areas for freshwater biomonitoring – case studies in Switzerland
- Assessing the spatio-temporal pattern of winter sports activities to minimize disturbance in capercaillie habitats
- The state of the Jungfrau-Aletsch World Heritage region as a starting point for regional monitoring (Open Access)
- Towards climate change adaptation, sustainable development and conflict resolution – the Cinturón Andino Biosphere Reserve in Southern Colombia.
- Social media in science
- Sochi 2014 – Potential for conflict around the XXIIth Winter Olympics
- Energy production from renewable sources in Alpine protected areas – Conflicting interests and need for action as seen by protected areas management
- Well-being and acceptance – contradictory aims in forest management?
Abstracts sind hier zu lesen.